Duration: 3 days
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm daily
Overview: A classroom course with a 1 hour farm tour for discussion purpose (Farm appropriate footwear is needed).
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Aquaculture
- The Biology of African Catfish
- Feed and Feeding
- How to set up a Fish Farm
- Hands-on design and construction of a RAS (Fully functional RAS system built on site)
- Water Chemistry – Water quality and parameters needed for optimal health and fast growth of fish.
- Flited Pumpkin Farm facilities tour and discussions